This Saturday and as part of the 29th day of the Santander League, Girona and Barcelona will face each other. The locals are in the middle of the table, although only 4 points above relegation, while Barcelona is the leader but without a margin given the pressure from Real Madrid.

Barcelona is a clear favorite with a 17% probability of victory for Girona, 22% for the tie and 61% for the Barca victory.
The arbitration is in charge of Alejandro Munir Ruiz, who will have the support from the VAR room of Munuera Montero.

Girona–Barcelona | Where to see?

The clash between Girona and Barcelona will begin at 4:15 p.m. on Saturday, January 28 at the Montilivi Stadium, and it will be possible on television from Spain through DAZN. Then there is the option to follow the comments and narrations on the web pages of the main sports newspapers.

Girona–Barcelona | that’s how they arrive

Girona was going through a streak of 7 consecutive victories, until this Sunday when they visited Villarreal with a 1-0 defeat in which Santiago Bueno was also sent off.

For its part, Barcelona has just reached the Cup semifinals after defeating Real Sociedad by 1 goal to 0. Dembelé, who played a great game, scored the only goal, in a clash that the Catalans could have closed earlier.

The previous day in the League they beat Getafe by a brief but sufficient 1 to 0, with Pedri being the author of the goal.

Girona–Barcelona | possible alignments

Kebé will not be at Girona due to injury or Santi Bueno due to suspension, and then Reinier and David López remain in doubt.

Xavi will not be able to count on Ferrán Torres or Lewandowski due to suspension.

Girona: Gazzaniga; Arnau Martínez, Juanpe, Bernardo Espinosa, Miguel Gutiérrez; Oriol Romeu, Iván Martín, Aleix García; Toni Villa, Riquelme and Taty Castellanos.

Barcelona: Ter Roasting; Sergi Roberto, Conde, Marcos Alonso, Jordi Alba; Frenkie De Jong, Gavi; Dembélé, Raphinha and Ansu Fati.

Girona–Barcelona | recommended bets

Odds at bet365
barcelona win 1.57
Girona does not score in the second part 1.61
Girona receives the 1st card 1.66
Over 2.5 goals 1.66
More than 8 corners 1.66
Ansu Fati more than 2.5 shots 1.57
Quotas taken on 01/26/2023 at 21:53. The information provided does not guarantee the success of the forecast. Fees may vary.

It does not seem that this game is going to escape Barcelona, ​​so we will play to win. The Barça team has only conceded a goal after the second half in 15 days out of 17, which leads us to consider playing that Girona does not score in the second part, which is due [1.61].

In the card market we will play that Girona receives the 1st of the match, which is paid at a quota of [1.66]. At that same quota we have to exceed the line of 8.5 corners.

For the goals we expect a lot of action, partly because Girona receives goals in all their games and they see an average of 2.5 goals in Barcelona’s games and 3 in those of the Albirojo team. to installment [1.66] we have to exceed 2.5 goals in Montilivi.

Among the players we are left with Ansu Fati, who should command the reduced by the low attack of Barcelona. to installment [1.57] we have to pass 2.5 shots, his league average being 1 shot every 20 minutes.

*Odds obtained on 01/26/2023 at 21:52. The information provided does not guarantee the success of the forecast. Fees may vary.


Leave a Reply