Betis and Barcelona will face each other on Wednesday to equalize in 19 days with the rest of the teams in the Santander League. This is the postponed match when both teams played the Spanish Super Cup on Arab lands.

The béticos would tie with Atlético de Madrid on points in the 4th place in the Champions League if they win, while the Catalan team in case of adding the 3 points would put fear in Real Madrid’s body that would be 8 below, although the whites will play the next day.

Estimates give Betis a 19% chance of victory with 23% for a draw and 58% for the Barça team to take all 3 points.

Real Betis – Barcelona | When is it played? Where to see?

BROKEN: Real Betis – Barcelona
COMPETITION: The Santander League, Matchday 17
DATE: Wednesday, February 2, 2023
HOUR: At 9:00 p.m.
WHERE IS IT PLAYED?: Benito Villamarin Stadium
WHERE TO SEE: Movistar La Liga channel, Movistar +

Real Betis – Barcelona | that’s how they arrive

Betis is marking the line between the European positions and the zone of nobody in the Santander League. Their last games are being an ode to irregularity, and although last day they beat Getafe 0-1 at the Alfonso Pérez Coliseum with a penalty converted by Borja Iglesias, 7 days earlier they had lost in the visit to Espanyol’s fiefdom by 1 goal to 0.

As for Barcelona, ​​it is even more of a leader after this weekend, in which they beat Girona without much brilliance with a solitary goal from Pedri while Madrid did not go from a 0-0 draw with Real.
Just 3 days before they had achieved a pass to the Cup semifinals by defeating Real Sociedad by 1 goal to 0, in this case Dembelé being the author of the goal.

Real Betis – Barcelona | possible alignments

Betis could start with Rui Silva; Sabaly, Luiz Felipe, German Pezzella, Miranda; William Carvalho, Guido Rodriguez; Fekir, Sergio Canales, Luiz Henrique and Borja Iglesias.

Xavi could form Barcelona’s eleven with Ter Stegen; Jordi Alba, Christensen, Roland Araújo, Koundé; Sergio Busquets, Frenkie De Jong, Pedri; Gavi, Ferran Torres, and Robert Lewandowski.

Both teams do not score


Real Betis – Barcelona | recommended bets

Odds at bet365
barcelona win 1.66
Betis does not score in the second part 1.61
Under 3.0 goals 1.55
More than 8 corners 1.50
Barcelona scores in the 2nd half 1.50
Lewandowski mark goals 1.95
Fees taken on 01/30/2023 at 10:31 p.m. The information provided does not guarantee the success of the forecast. Fees may vary.

Our forecast for this match is the victory of Barcelonawhich faces one of the teams that is best at it to the point that Betis has not beaten Barcelona in its stadium since 2008.

Thus we have a quota of [1.66] the victory of Barcelona, ​​and a very similar fee remains that Betis does not score in the second part what is paid to [1.61]. In 18 games there have only been 2 teams that have scored against Barcelona after the break.

On the goal line we will play downward, with the odds bet [1.55] because less than 3.0 goals are scored. With this bet, if you just see 3 goals, we would be reimbursed the amount bet, in addition to the fact that lately the Barcelona matches are not leaving very bulky scores.
For the corner line we go with a standard, that more than 8 are taken, which is paid at the rate of [1.50] and it is quite likely.

That Barcelona scores in the second half is something that has come true in 7 of the 9 games they have played away from homeand that he also achieves it at Villamarín has a quota of [1.50].

For the goals we go with Lewandowski, for whom you pay a quota [1.95] that manages to pierce the network. The Pole served in Montilivi the 3rd and last game of his ban due to his gesture in Pamplona, ​​and at Can Barça there is a great desire to see him again dressed in shorts.
With 13 goals, he is still the top scorer in the League, which for him means 1 goal for every 89 minutes.

*Odds obtained on 01/30/2023 at 10:30 p.m. The information provided does not guarantee the success of the forecast. Fees may vary.


Leave a Reply